Photo of little Ifeanyi Adeleke flying in the sky breaks hearts πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜’

 A photo of little Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido's son flying in the sky have been shared online.



The photo which appeared to be a cartoon image of the late little child was shared by a Facebook Page Luchy Donalds.

Luchy Donalds who took to her platform posted the photo with the caption "This picture breaks my heart".

She also went ahead to say "I hope Davido knows he was a great father to that boy. He’s crazy busy but he always makes time for his kids, he always shows up for them. He’d make sure that boy was with him everywhere if he could. I know it’s impossible as a parent but I hope he doesn’t blame himself in anyway" See screenshots below

[caption id="attachment_13519" align="alignnone" width="235"] Ifeanyi Adeleke flying[/caption]

Ever since the photo was posted it has generated so many touching comments from concerned fans of the Little man's parents.

This was how Netizens reacted to the photo;

@Charity Ehieze said; Chai!!!! I was like Chioma 8 years ago still can't comprehend the cause of my son's death (Chukwiuebuka aka Ebunwa) but after the storm, God still blessed me with 2 hefty boys . Chioma am seriously feeling your pain and pray God to wipe your years as he did for me in Jesus mighty name Amen And Amen.

@Zander doc said; Definitely little Angel.God will take good care of your Dad and Mom but your space in there hearts will take long time t replace you. Missing your presence is the hardest thing right now we can't take

@Yigah Susan said; My October lil boy, your passing breaks my heart and it bleeds any time I think of your exit from this wicked. Humanity couldn't protect your innocent soul. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This lady says she just turned 19 and social media can’t keep calm (VIDEO)

‘You’re pregnant already’ – Congratulations pour in for Frederick Leonard’s wifey, Peggy Ovire as she flaunts baby bump

“Davido ran mad, tore his clothes”- Source reveals Davido’s reaction to Ifeanyi’s death