I WEPT SERIOUSLY” – UCHE JOMBO REVEALS HOW SHE LOST A ROLE AFTER REFUSING TO SLEEP WITH DIRECTOR

Multiple award-winning actress Uche Jombo has disclosed that she has been a victim of sexual assault during her early days in the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood.



The respected filmmaker made this known during an interview with HipTV while speaking on the widespread allegations of sexual assault on upcoming actresses.

The 39-year-old said,

“I’ve been in that kind of situation twice during my starting days,” she said. “I rehearsed for almost two weeks only to come next and find that someone else was reading my role because I declined the request to ‘see me’ (for sex).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This lady says she just turned 19 and social media can’t keep calm (VIDEO)

‘You’re pregnant already’ – Congratulations pour in for Frederick Leonard’s wifey, Peggy Ovire as she flaunts baby bump

“Davido ran mad, tore his clothes”- Source reveals Davido’s reaction to Ifeanyi’s death